Do Business with Public Works
- This event has passed.
Branding and Marketing 101
March 16, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Effectively communicating the value of your product or service is essential to your business success. Learn how to attract and retain your customer base through creative branding, channel marketing, and smart promotion.
- Defining and protecting your brand
- The different marketing channels available, and the strengths and weaknesses of each
- How to integrate branding and marketing across multiple channels and platforms
- Basing your marketing initiatives on research and data
- Approach to marketing on a budget
Participants are encouraged to join by video as class may involve sharing of visual information and writings, participation via the chat function, and the opportunity to interact with others. Virtual networking reception to follow class.
This event is FREE, but pre-registration is required. You can register by clicking HERE.