Do Business with Public Works
- This event has passed.
Legal Dos & Don’ts for Employers
November 2 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
CLASS WILL BE HELD VIA ZOOM. ZOOM INFORMATION WILL BE EMAILED TO REGISTRANTS PRIOR TO CLASS START TIME —
For a small business hiring its first few employees, the thicket of rules and regulations on things like sick time, wages, benefits, and termination can easily become overwhelming. In this class, an employment lawyer and small business owner will cut through the maze to help you focus on what you need to know.
- Best practices to avoid liability and maximize employee success
- Common employment law issues facing smaller businesses
- New sick time and related laws in California
- Family and medical leave laws – do they apply to me?
- Major dos and don’ts to keep in mind, and resources for help
This event is FREE, but -pre-registration is required. You can register by clicking HERE.