Do Business with Public Works
- This event has passed.
NAWIC LA Women in Construction Week- Breakfast
March 5, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join NAWIC LA and our powerhourse subject matter expert Kimberly Gerber as she speaks:POWER, PERSUASION AND PRESENCE: Female leaders often underestimate their potential for impact and play small instead of going full-out Kimberly wants to help women change that without losing authenticity. With inspiring optimism, Kimberly reveals practical techniques that women can use every day to command respect, influence decisions and handle any situation with grace.
We will follow the presentation by a panel discussion.
Panel Description: This program will provide attendees a unique opportunity to come together and hear first-hand from some of our region’s leading women on how they’re honing in to their superpowers to make outstanding changes internally as well as externally including obstacles they’ve overcome and how they’re not just leveraging their seat at the table, but using their voice too.
- Amber Meshack, Director, Business, Jobs & Social Responsibility, LAWA
- Annie Kao, Field Engineering Supervisor, Simpson Strong-Tie
- Dianne Lee, Western Region PM/CM Business Development Lead, Aecom
- Jo-E Lopez, Vice President, Snyder Langston
- Sharon Gookin, Executive Project Director, LAX Integrated Express Solutions (LINXS) Constructors