Do Business with Public Works
- This event has passed.
On Solid Ground: Financial Planning for Business Owners
March 9, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Every business needs an initial investment to get off the ground, and established businesses often require investment in order to expand. Learn how to apply for and obtain small business loans, including COVID-19-related forgivable loans and grants, plus learn about vital alternative funding sources for startups.
- How to sell your business to investors
- Crafting a business pitch
- Best practices for loan applicants
- Forgivable loans and grants created in response to COVID-19
- Other funding options, like friends and family, and crowdfunding
Participants are encouraged to join by video as class may involve sharing of visual information and writings, participation via the chat function, and the opportunity to interact with others. Virtual networking reception to follow class.
This event is FREE, but pre-registration is required. You can register by clicking HERE.