Do Business with Public Works
- This event has passed.
SBA 101: SBA’s Resources for Existing and Start Up Businesses
September 8, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Join the SBA Tennessee District Office Virtually for SBA’s Programs and Services for Start-up and Existing Entrepreneurs.
Come Learn About:
How to Get Certified for Government Contracting as a:
- Woman-owned Small Business
- Veteran-owned Small Business
- Service Disabled Veteran-owned Small Business
- 8(a) Socially and Economically Disadvantaged Business
- HUBZone small business
Counseling and Training Programs for:
- Existing and Expanding Businesses
- Business Planning
SBA Financing Options for Start-up and Expanding Small Businesses
Covid-19 Recovery Financing
This event is FREE, but pre-registration is required. You can register by clicking HERE.