Do Business with Public Works
- This event has passed.
SMALL BUSINESS STRONG – MARKETING PLAN 101 CREATE YOUR ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
May 19, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Small Business Strong series is designed to provide your business with practical tips and techniques to survive the current health and economic crisis. In this new year, we will continue with our mission in advancing opportunities and solutions by providing small business owners access to expert consultants in digital technology, financial assistance, marketing strategies, pivoting strategies, reopening guides + MORE! Together, we will move towards economic recovery and resiliency; expanding a Thriving Region For All!
A well executed marketing plan will help you:
• Define Your Business with SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
• Define Your Target Audience with buyer personas
• Develop a Budget
• Define Your Unique Selling Proposition
• Define your brand with proper visuals and messaging
• Determine your best marketing channels for educating your customers, generating leads, and developing brand awareness
This event is FREE, but pre-registration is required. You can register by clicking HERE.